Lineage II Farenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attection: Check this Post. Server Created to Gracia Epilogue.

2 posters

Go down

Attection: Check this Post. Server Created to Gracia Epilogue. Empty Attection: Check this Post. Server Created to Gracia Epilogue.

Post  DarknesS Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am

English:

Hello Guys,
We are sorry for the perturbation and for the closing of the server, the reason was from the company where L2 Farenheit Server comes up, early days of february month we gave 140 euro to the company in order to have February month paid but something happened, for an interval of time we thought that it was paid but unfortunately we were wrong “they say” about the details of the depositor. And like this the money will be back in 10 working days. Here we are now… The SERVER is not going to close forever don’t worry it is not going to close forever in any way!! We may make another server or we can keep this server with the accounts ready and update it from Gracia part 2 to Gracia Epilogue!! So let’s be patient for two weeks and wait for our NEW SERVER!! This Server will better than L2farenheit Gracia Epilogue!! Whoever wants to join us again Download Gracia Final Client!! Click Here ----> http://www.gamershell.com/download_53076.shtml Very Happy

Greek:

Geia sas paidia,
Lupoumaste gia tin anastatwsh kai to kleisimo tou server,o logos itan me ftaiximo apo tin etairia tou BOX apo ekei pou sikwnete o L2 Farenheit Server,stis arxes tou mina febrouariou dosame ta xrhmata twn 140 euro stin etairia gia na exoume plirwmeno ton febrouario alla ti egine,emeis toso kairo nomizame oti itan plirwmeno alla dustixws kaname lathos "lene" apo tin etairia sta stoixeia tou katatheti. kai etsi ta leuta tha epistrafoun se 10 ergasimes meres.Loipon exoume kai leme.. o SERVER den tha klisei gia panta min anisuxeite den pezei na klisei me tpt! isws ftiaxoume allon server i exoume auton me ta account etoima alla na alaksoume to client kai na to kanoume Gracia Epilogue!! gi auto as kanoume 2 ebdomades upomonh kai as perimenoume na anixei o NEW SERVER!! o server tha ginei polu kaliteros apo ton L2 Farenheit part2 gracia!! den xanomaste!! opoios epithymeni as katebasei to client gracia final Epilogue!! pathste edw ----> http://www.gamershell.com/download_53076.shtml
Very Happy
DarknesS
DarknesS
Farenheit Administrator
Farenheit Administrator

http://www.L2Farenheit.dom.gr/

Back to top Go down

Attection: Check this Post. Server Created to Gracia Epilogue. Empty Re: Attection: Check this Post. Server Created to Gracia Epilogue.

Post  r3naki Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:25 pm

kai telika pote tha aniksei o server? opote erxome na paiksw panta kati tha me kanei na mi mporw na paiksw -.-
r3naki
r3naki
Lv (0) Poster
Lv (0) Poster

Back to top Go down